/subscribe/to/this/podcast/

You can subscribe to the weekly Jarock podcast at either:
http://www.switchpod.com/users/jarock/feed.xml
OR:
iTunes

/jarock/weekly/podcast/

2008/03/04

Older stuff...part 1

The post I stuck up about 10 minutes ago made me realise it's been a few days since I last put up a full review for your browsing pleasure. So I thought until the next lot (should be appearing in dribs and drabs over the next 3-4 days) I'd stick up one or two bits and bobs I did pre-christmas.

All of these come from the Society magazine Play Pause Stop, which strangely isn't publishing a March edition, so sorry about that. It will be back in April however. Anyway, here's some of the stuff I wrote for the first two editions of it.

Article discussing the relative merits and negatives of Radiohead's decision to release In Rainbows online for an unfixed price:

























Of course since the furore has died down it's become clear that this wasn't really such a revolutionary new move- proven by the fact the album made number one on physical sales anyway; I hope you'll find it an interesting read however.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




A short 200 word review on ex-Mclusky man Andy Falkous' new band Future Of The Left- an absolute tour de force if ever there was.

No comments: